1. NAME AND CONTACT DATA OF THE CONTROLLER AND THE OPERATIONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Responsible: Mr. Kristian Hartje
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF USING THE SAME
We take physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. These security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access restrictions to our data centers, and permission controls to access data.
Occasionally, we also use information about you from other sources and add it to our information. In particular, this includes information from public directories (e.g., commercial registers).
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website gotec-plastics.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• date and time of access
• name and URL of the retrieved file
• website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
• browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
• access methods / functions desired by the requesting computer
• access status of the web server (file transfer, file not found, command not executed, etc.)
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a trouble-free connection setup of the website
• ensuring comfortable use of our website
• evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When accessing a mobile device
Most mobile devices allow their users to turn off location-based services. In most cases this option can be found in the menu under "Settings". Click here for information about specific devices. If you have any further questions on how to turn off the location-based services on your device, we recommend that you contact your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
d.) Registration for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively you can also send your unsubscribe request to plastics[at]gotec-group.com by e-mail at any time.
e) By contacting by e-mail
Data that you send us by e-mail will be used for the purposes of communication and data exchange in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), b), c), f) GDPR processed. These data are stored as long as their processing is required for these purposes or until expiration of any subsequent storage periods, in particular according to German Commercial Code or tax law.
e) If you apply by e-mail
Your application data will be accepted by the HR department and only forwarded to the department responsible for the respective job or to persons entrusted with the job. The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. By submitting the application documents you consent to the processing of your personal data in the context of the application process. After completing the selection process, we will keep your application for another three months and then delete it, unless we have an employment contract with you. If necessary, we will provide you with a separate questionnaire in which you can actively consent to the further retention of your documents. Please note that applications you send us by e-mail will be sent to us unencrypted.
We use the following category of cookies on our website: Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate our website and use its functions, for example when accessing password-protected areas. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you with certain services requested by you. We use absolutely necessary cookies to uniquely identify registered users so that they will be recognized during their stay and when the website is visited again. Subsequent cookies are - if you permit this and have not set one or more opt-out cookies - used by us for more detailed purposes: Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use websites, for example which pages you visit most frequently and if you receive error messages from websites. These cookies do not collect any information that identifies you. All information collected through these cookies is anonymous and is intended solely to improve the functionality and service of the website. We therefore use Performance Cookies to compile statistics on how our website is used and to see how effective our advertising campaigns are. Functionality / Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow websites to remember past information about you (eg Username, language, etc.) to provide optimized, customized features. For example, a web page can provide you with up-to-date information by storing your current location in a cookie. These cookies are also used to maintain settings that you make on the website (such as font size or size and other user-customizable options). They also serve to provide you with services requested by you, such as watching a video. These cookies are not able to track your browsing activity on other websites. We do not collect any information about you that can be used for promotional purposes and cannot understand where you were on the Internet outside our website. We therefore use Functionality / Personalization cookies only to recognize you when you revisit our website and to personalize content and save your settings.
4. ANALYSIS TOOLS
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version
• used operating system
• referrer URL (the previously visited page)
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request
are transmitted to a google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data as processor. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You may also collect the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
c) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
d) Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display a site map. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing, and use by Google, one of its agents, or third parties, of the information collected and collected by you. For Google Maps terms of service, please refer to the Google Maps Terms of Service (https://www.google.com/intl/de_de/help/terms_maps.html). For details, see the Privacy Center at google.de (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/) eg: Transparency and choices (https://www.google.com/intl/ de / policies / privacy / # info choices.
We use doubleclick for analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see paragraph 4). www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/de/https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/de/
This website uses Google AdSense, a service for integrating advertisements of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on these pages.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons on the use of this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. This information may be shared by Google with Google affiliates. However, Google will not merge your IP address with other data you have stored.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
By using the Google +1 button you may publish information worldwide. The Google + 1 button will help you and others to get personalized content from Google and their partners. Google stores both the information that you + 1'd for a piece of content and information about the page you viewed when you clicked +1. Your + 1's may appear alongside your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the web.
Google records information about your + 1 activity to improve Google's services to you and others. To use the Google + 1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that has at least the name chosen for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace a different name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google Profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information from you.
5. AFFECTED RIGHTS
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, although you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future (the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal) and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. Usually you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office. A list with the addresses of the state data protection authorities can be found in the website of the: Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (https://www.bfdi.bund.de).
6. RIGHT FOR OBJECTION
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to plastics [at] gotec-group.com.
7. PRIVACY OF MINORS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information about persons under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to submit data to us. Our website and its contents are not aimed at children under the age of 16. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 16 without the consent of the guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible; unless we are required by law to keep the data.
8. DATA SECURITY
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. TRANSMISSION TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND LEGAL BASIS
A transfer of personal data to third countries will only take place
• in the context of the use of Google Analytics on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission on the EU-US Privacy Shield pursuant to Art. 45 GDPR.
• in the context of the activation of the Youtube videos, if you have consented in accordance with Art. 49 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The servers of some of the service providers we use are located in the US and other countries outside the European Union. Companies in these countries are subject to a data protection law that generally does not protect personal data to the same extent as is the case in the Member States of the European Union. If your data is processed in a country that does not have a recognized high level of data protection such as the European Union, this is done on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission on the EU-US Privacy Shield according to Art. 45 GDPR or the EU standard contract 2010 pursuant to Art. 46 para. 2 lit. c GDPR conjunction with the decision of the European Commission dated 05.02.2010 (2010/87/EU) or according to Art. 49 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
10. ÜTRANSMISSION TO CRIMINAL AND OFFICIAL AUTHORITIES
In exceptional cases we provide personal information to law enforcement and criminal investigation authorities. This happens on the basis of corresponding legal obligations, for example from the Code of Criminal Procedure, the Tax Code, the Money Laundering Act or the Acts of the federal states.